3P Plugins update-Error 404 Server not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3P Plugins update-Error 404 Server not found

Just accessed Plug-ins/Manage and received the message Error 404 Server not found.Goes through*** Downloading Control File-Getting 3rd Party Information-Done Processing.I go to the Additional Interfaces and the relevant 3rd party plugin and thhis is the message I see

The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    Unknown XXXXXXXX Unknown Unknown

Anyone any idea what is going on here.

Current Date/Time: 18/03/2017 15:11:38
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.312
    Linux version: Linux raspberrypi 4.4.21-v7+ #911 SMP Thu Sep 15 14:22:38 BST 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 5 Minutes 44 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.27
    Number of Devices: 50
    Number of Events: 3
    Available Threads: 394

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.0.5: CM15A
    3.1.13.7: CONCORD
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.0.11: NetCAM
    3.0.0.63: weatherXML

My first guess is that the author is hosting his plug-ins on his own server and the server is offline. Try waiting a few hours - or a day - and try again.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

The two plugins in question, Concord and Netcam are from different authors so I doubt they are both down at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by concordseer View Post
        The two plugins in question, Concord and Netcam are from different authors so I doubt they are both down at the moment.
        I see the same thing in the updater for the Concord PI.
        URL in the updater for this is https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...er/updates.txt
        At this time, I get "file not found".

Comment

Zwolfpack I'd understand if it was just the Concord plugin but I'm getting the same error message for the Netcam plugin too.I wonder if anyone else is having difficulty connect to 3rd party plugin servers.

Comment

Which is the Netcam plugin? Under the camera section, only one named Netcam is the Homeseer one.
            From here, all the entries in the camera section look right...

Comment

Dropbox sent out an email that public folders would be changed to private folders by the 15th of March. I had to move my plugins to keep them available.

Since Dropbox is not allowing public folders anymore, the plugins will need to be moved.
              --
              Jeff Farmer
              HS 3, HSPhone
              My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
              Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

CFGUY I was thinking it might be a security certificates issue so I did a major upgrade with no success but now this makes sense. Looks like any 3rd party plugin maintainers will have to find an alternative host. I hope they received the same message as yourself.

Zwolfpack the Netcam plugin is located in the Beta section. You'll see the same problem there too.

I now understand why I'm receiving the message "error 404-server not found" when the url pointing to the server for the relevant plugins are no longer valid.

Comment

Just too update. Concord 4 plugin back available to download but the Netcam plugin has completely disappeared as a download from the Beta section. Maybe the author is looking at an alternative host for this download.

Comment

Working...
                  X