Errors that I don't understand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors that I don't understand

I clicked "Settings" for my GE 12720 exterior z wave outlet , the Zwave tab went blank after a few seconds and the following appeared in the log.

Mar-22 3:48:23 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page ZWaveControllers: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) <0x70542558 + 0x000d3> in :0
    Mar-22 3:48:21 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page ZWaveControllers: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) <0x70542558 + 0x000d3> in :0
    Mar-22 3:48:19 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page ZWaveControllers: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) <0x70542558 + 0x000d3> in :0
    Mar-22 3:48:17 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page ZWaveControllers: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) <0x70542558 + 0x000d3> in :0
    Mar-22 3:48:15 PM Error Posting back to plugin web page ZWaveControllers: Object reference not set to an instance of an object-> at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper (intptr,intptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI:PostBackProc (string,string,string,int) at Scheduler.proxyPage.postBackProc (Scheduler.StateObject& state, System.String Data) <0x70542558 + 0x000d3> in :0
    Mar-22 3:48:14 PM Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Z-Wave, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Mar-22 3:48:14 PM Error Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Z-Wave:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I have heard of people getting a similar error related to power monitoring, though I don't think that the GE units have that ability. Have you tried removing and re-adding?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X