Theremostats showing two "temperature" devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theremostats showing two "temperature" devices

In HS Software, two of my three Thermostats are showing two "temperature" devices in the group of devices.

Can i delete one of them, and how do I know which one to delete?

One of the "Temp"devices on each set, last changed 4 days ago, the day I added reconnected the thermostats (they were reconnected that day, were removed for a while). The other "temp" device is reporting/changing regularly. Can I simply delete the "Temp" device that last changed 4 days ago?

Thanks

Originally posted by CinBRandon View Post
    In HS Software, two of my three Thermostats are showing two "temperature" devices in the group of devices.

Can i delete one of them, and how do I know which one to delete?

One of the "Temp"devices on each set, last changed 4 days ago, the day I added reconnected the thermostats (they were reconnected that day, were removed for a while). The other "temp" device is reporting/changing regularly. Can I simply delete the "Temp" device that last changed 4 days ago?

Thanks

Yes, delete the device that hasn't reported in a while. Just an FYI, if you were to accidentally delete the wrong child device, you can open the root device and click "Rescan" and it will add the missing device again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
    X