Multiple Unused Networks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Unused Networks

I'm finally making progress in getting HS3 on a PC and my new z-net working properly. However, I keep getting these multiple networks. A day or two ago, when I deleted one of them I lost a bunch of functionality and had to start from scratch. It was probably my fault but I don't want to have to start over.

I also use some Z-wave actions in events and now I get asked which network to use. Only the first one has the devices and nodes, but I'm concerned I'll blow it up again. I also remember getting a warning that I couldn't remove one of these other networks because it was in use, but it's not really.

Suggestions?
    Attached Files

FWIW, the D29CBDFB is the remnants of the network I exported from the ZeeS2 and imported into HS3 with the z-net. I "think" that's where the problem lies but I'm not sure what I can do about it.

Comment

If you get a warning about one of the networks being in use when it's NOT in use... that probably means you have a device in your device list that thinks it's on that network. Go to the Z-Wave node info page and select one of these unused networks. After you do that, a list of devices associated with that network should display. That should help you remove them.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X