Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Z-Wave Warning : Secure message received

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z-Wave Warning : Secure message received

I am getting this error message on a few nodes:

Z-Wave Warning New Interface : Secure message received from node 63. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)

Not sure what to make of it...
    I have a Aeon Labs energy meter, which used to work and report power usage to my HS3. This has stopped working, and I am warnings like this in the log, turning the power on and off to the Aeon does not solve the problem, nor do rescans

Apr-23 18:14:07 Z-Wave Warning New Interface : Secure message received from node 13. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)
    Apr-23 18:14:02 Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Unhandled frame for command class: 175 Received on interface New Interface Source Node: 13
    Apr-23 18:14:02 Z-Wave Warning New Interface : Secure message received from node 13. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)
    Apr-23 18:13:57 Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Unhandled frame for command class: 191 Received on interface New Interface Source Node: 13
    Apr-23 18:13:57 Z-Wave Warning New Interface : Secure message received from node 13. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)
    Apr-23 18:13:52 Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Unhandled frame for command class: 165 Received on interface New Interface Source Node: 13
    Apr-23 18:13:52 Z-Wave Warning New Interface : Secure message received from node 13. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)
    Apr-23 18:13:49 Z-Wave Warning New Interface: Unhandled frame for command class: 178 Received on interface New Interface Source Node: 13
    Apr-23 18:13:49 Z-Wave Warning New Interface : Secure message received from node 13. It was successfully decrypted but the data sequence ID is out of sequence. (Not Processed)
Working...
X