HS3 3.0.0.318 Extremely slow since update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HS3 3.0.0.318 Extremely slow since update

Since updating HS3 to version 3.0.0.318 My HS is running very slow. Trying to load the web page will take almost 3 mins. Before the update the system loaded very fast. Anyone know what might have caused this after the update or how I can downgrade back to the old version?
    I do not have any anti virus installed on the computer. I am running Win 7 pro with a SSD drive.

Any ideas would help!

Not sure of your issues as I haven't updated in a long time, but you should be able to restore from backups. I just copy the whole folder every night and can move it back over.

Comment

Thanks but do I already need to have backup enabled for that to work? Or are backups already enabled?

Comment

I'm not sure how it's handled in Windows 10 but back in the XP days if an update went wrong I usually restored my system to a previous known working state before the update. If Windows still has this restore point function, restore your system to a point prior to your HS3 update and see if this helps

Comment

Originally posted by nofreeze View Post
          Thanks but do I already need to have backup enabled for that to work? Or are backups already enabled?
          You should be using BLBackup.
          Originally posted by rprade
          There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Thanks for the information. Turns out it is windows firewall that is the issue. When I turn the firewall off everything is back to normal.

Comment

Working...
            X