Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Restarted System. Now HS3 isn't Licensed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we let this thread rest?
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

• Hear! hear!

Colin I am not totally sure but I think you (being the OP) can either close the thread or delete it.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb- Mono 6.8X
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro - Mono 6.8X
      HS4 pro - 4.0.3.0 - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb - Mono 6.8X

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

• Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Hear! hear!

Colin I am not totally sure but I think you (being the OP) can either close the thread or delete it.

Yes. I believe I can lock down this thread but I thought it would be gentlemanly of me to ask that people accept that this issue is settled before I resorted to measures that would prevent folks from contributing productively on the topic.

I ask that forum members voluntarily stop participating in this thread unless there is something that hasn't been discussed already.
        Originally posted by rprade
        There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

• I will take a look.

Originally posted by Mountainman View Post
          Ok. Would you consider adding an option to the software to disable the network activity to find.homeseer.com?
          website | buy now | support | youtube

Comment

• Originally posted by S-F View Post
            Yes. I believe I can lock down this thread but I thought it would be gentlemanly of me to ask that people accept that this issue is settled before I resorted to measures that would prevent folks from contributing productively on the topic.

I ask that forum members voluntarily stop participating in this thread unless there is something that hasn't been discussed already.
            How about giving Rich a chance to look and respond before you delete the thread? It seems this could be a productive outcome of the whole discussion.

Comment

Working...
            X