Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Cannot reach node (but within range)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot reach node (but within range)

Lost power last night...came back on and now there is a node that barely responds. It's a jasco power switch for outside lights in my detached garage. Because of the distance, there is a Aeotec repeater slave in the front of the garage. My CT100 thermostat is on the rear wall, and it properly communicates, so I don't know why my jasco switch isn't responding. It works fine, and when I test connectivity, every 10th or so try will yield success, but I can't optimize it, and the Last Return Route shows "None."
    If I had to guess, it ran Z-health (not sure why it was checked because I had turned it off) at 2am when power was still out, but the main house was still on generator power and it couldn't reach that particular node.

I keep trying to optimize it, but "Optimization not executed, cannot reach node."
Working...
X