Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Energy Cost Calculation Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Cost Calculation Errors

I am trying to figure out where HS3 is getting the value for the cost/KWH for some of the calculations. I put the value in the "Set Up" (see below) as $.1187. However, on the energy page, the calculated numbers circled in red are using a different value (roughly 4 to 5 times higher). Any thoughts?
    Thanks. Elliott Click image for larger version

Name:	Energy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	1211045

The energy API has it's fair share of bugs unfortunately and is not a polished implementation, whilst I can't help I would as a check whether that value is being used at all multiple the value by ten (1.187 say) and then see whether or not the the page calculates them at 40-50 times the value (that would indicate whether or not the value was being used at all). It could be an error in the logged data and I would say if that is the case then it may be worthwhile deleting your energy database and starting again.
    My Plugins:

Pushover 3P | DoorBird 3P | Current Cost 3P | Velleman K8055 3P | LAMetric 3P | Garadget 3P | Hive 3P |
    Yeelight 3P | Nanoleaf 3P

Comment

mrhappy: Thanks for your suggestions. Elliott

Comment

Working...
      X