Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Increase/decrease dimmer's level by 20/30%?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase/decrease dimmer's level by 20/30%?

So guys, we just got a Fibaro Swipe for the office, and so far it has been working just as advertised. Very slick indeed.

But we would like for the Swipe to increase/decrease a dimmer's level by 20% or 30% at the time. HS3 only gives me the option to select UP/DOWN the dimmer's level by 1% or to select a certain %.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	1211097

Is there a way we could make HS3 do this? is there something obvious I'm missing?

Thanks!

Originally posted by dchramcow View Post
    So guys, we just got a Fibaro Swipe for the office, and so far it has been working just as advertised. Very slick indeed.

But we would like for the Swipe to increase/decrease a dimmer's level by 20% or 30% at the time. HS3 only gives me the option to select UP/DOWN the dimmer's level by 1% or to select a certain %.

[ATTACH]61636[/ATTACH]

Is there a way we could make HS3 do this? is there something obvious I'm missing?

Thanks!
    It is not something you can do with HS standard actions. You can do it with a script. I would use Spud's Easy Trigger plug-in. It has a plethora of valuable Triggers, Conditions and Actions.

For what you want you could use the toggle function and set a series of preset levels or you could use set device to expression. The the plug-in uses regular expressions so you could set the value of a device to 110% of its value. You would use the device value of the light you want to control in the formula. The device reference in the formula "xxx' below is the reference number of the device you are controlling and setting the device to 110% of its current value.

Set Light to expression Round($$DVR:xxx: *110/100, 0)

You would also probably want to trap the minimum and maximum levels so they don't fall outside the range of the device you are controlling.

The toggle function would let you assign fixed values and step up through them, You could set 25%, 50%, 75%. and On, then each swipe would step through the values.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
    X