No announcement yet.

DeviceUtility won't run after Windows 10 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK here is what I had to do. System restore was unfortunately turned off. I have moved HS3 to another laptop and I am running it off of a usb HD that has the backup from last night.

In order to get it to run off the HD of the new laptop which of the directories and/or files do I need to copy from my backup to the laptop to get it to run?

thanks everyone for all of your help.

Comment

If you loaded the exact same version of HS3 you can copy your entire HS3 folder from one server to the other and overlay it and it should work but may have to be re-licensed.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        If you loaded the exact same version of HS3 you can copy your entire HS3 folder from one server to the other and overlay it and it should work but may have to be re-licensed.
        I loaded same version and copied all dir's and files. It appears to be running correctly with no errors. No license issues.

Thanks again for your help.

Comment

My first run with Homeseer many months ago, and for me Skype was running on the port HS3 wanted.

Comment

Working...
          X