Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to display google calendar events in a device ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to display google calendar events in a device ?

I had an idea of ceating a virtual device, which displays the next event in my google calendar. Is there a way of doing that ? with maybe the option to cycle through the next few events

Take a look at the BLGdata plug-in. It may allow you to do what you want.
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I have created a script a while ago for the holidays.
      it reads the cal file from google and put them in a virtual device.

also mr happy has a script on this forum that let u write the google calendar to a virtual device.

Here you go

https://forums.homeseer.com/showpost...1&postcount=52

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
      I had an idea of ceating a virtual device, which displays the next event in my google calendar. Is there a way of doing that ? with maybe the option to cycle through the next few events
      Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
      Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

As Malosa has posted there is a script I have linked to however it is not a script that will save to a virtual device on it's own (you would need to add a couple of lines for that), I've deferred away from writing a plugin/more complex script due to the myriad of potential ways you could display the data.

Comment

Working...
        X