Warning with Fibaro micro dimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning with Fibaro micro dimmer

I have a Fibaro micro dimmer that works but doesn't play nicely with HS3. The icons do not display what is really going on and neither do the stats.

I tried excluding and including, I tried re-scanning. Sometimes, the kW works for a few seconds as does the dimming level, then it resorts to junk. Any suggestions as to what to try?

Oct-29 17:55:36 Z-Wave Device: Energy House Front Eaves Power Set to INVALID VALUE
    Oct-29 17:55:36 Z-Wave Warning In converting Z-Wave data bytes to a value, Size is reported as 2, but length is 1 and is=02
    Oct-29 17:55:36 Z-Wave Device: Energy House Front Eaves Power Set to 51.3 (W)
    Oct-29 17:55:31 Z-Wave Device: Lighting House Front Eaves Lighting Set to INVALID VALUE
    Oct-29 17:55:31 Z-Wave Warning Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 27 = 26-03
    Oct-29 17:55:31 Z-Wave Device: Lighting House Front Eaves Lighting Set to INVALID VALUE
    Oct-29 17:55:31 Z-Wave Warning Probable Invalid (MULTILEVEL) Frame Received from Node 27 = 26-03
    Attached Files

I've noticed similar problems with the aeon multisensors. I really haven't figured it out yet. I have noticed that power-down-resetting of the Zwave controller (ZNet over ethernet) helps occasionally and I had to do it several times when including the multisensors.
    Last edited by KirkVistain; October 31, 2017, 02:51 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Have you had any joy resolving this? I have one which used to work. Not sure when it stopped. Have just added a second and getting the same warning.

I think I had to change a parameter to make it work at all, as it doesn't like dimming LEDs by default. Was really hoping by now HS3 had resolved that and I wouldn't have to trawl the manual for random parameter codes.

Comment

I excluded and re-included non-secure. I don't include anything securely anymore unless specifically required. I am on the latest z-wave and HS3 betas. I still don't use all the devices, available. Two screen shots, one of all the children and one of just what I use. Although nowadays even the watts and kW don't matter much with LEDs.
        Attached Files

Comment

Arrggh, why didn't I try that sooner. This has been bugging me for ages.
          Installed a new switch tonight, got annoyed, asked for your help, answered and working.
          THANK-YOU!

Comment

Working...
          X