3.0.0.368 BREAKS Devices in HSTOUCH!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.0.368 BREAKS Devices in HSTOUCH!!!

When I rebooted my HS machine today it updated Homeseer to version 3.0.0.368. It looks like this version made changes to HSTouch as it is not listed in plugins anymore. That's all well and good, but now about 20% of my devices will not show up in HSTouch. They are still in the regular device list and they still work, but they are not listed as devices in the HSTouch designer.

Basically rendered HSTouch useless because the devices missing are important ones that I use all day long.

:/
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Processor Type and Speed: i7 - 3.26 GHz
    Total Physical Memory: 16Gig

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Was able to get my devices back after I found out that something in the update
    turned on: Hide device from mobile views in the devices settings. But that's not where the problem ends. I can now see said devices, but in HSTouch, the status are not getting updated for these devices any more. So for instance, I have a light showing as ON in HStouch but it is actually off. If I push the button on HSTouch (which is set to toggle on/off) it thinks the light is on so it will only send an off command.

I really hope there is a fix for this that doesn't involve me having to revert versions. I really do not have time for that right now.

Tony

Plugins: BlBackup | EasyTrigger | FitbitSeer | HSTouchServer | Insteon | WeatherXML

Comment

Just for S&G's I went through and just toggled all of the device settings. That fixed the issue with status updates not being sent. What a pain.
      I sure hope none of my sensors, flags, variables... were affected. No real way of knowing without going through every single device. :/

Comment

Originally posted by codemonkey View Post
        Just for S&G's I went through and just toggled all of the device settings. That fixed the issue with status updates not being sent. What a pain.
        I sure hope none of my sensors, flags, variables... were affected. No real way of knowing without going through every single device. :/

Check your events too. I had a few that broke when I updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Super!

Comment

368 is broken for me. I had to go back to .318 due to crashing issues. Most I got was 2 days without a crash. Now I have Jon00 Perfmon installed so I can at least see what normal numbers are supposed to look like for whenever 368 gets fixed by newer version.

Comment

The build needs to be pulled. It's irresponsible of HS to leave a build that brakes users environments consistently available for the next sucker to update to. It's one thing if it's a beta, but my HS install prompted me to install this garbage.

Comment

.318 is the latest stable build. I had issues with beta's leading up to .368. IMO this is about the biggest SNAFU from HS in a while. Check the beta's that led to this.

Comment

Working...
                X