Fibaro HC2 to HS3 Pro - Yes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

That's funny: I bought the USB Server from Maplin years back because I couldn't get USB Redirector to work! I solved the redundancy issue by buying 2...

Glad you found a solution anyway. Welcome to HomeSeer!

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

Very interesting! So far so good...its been up for a few hours without any issues.

Out of interest, is there a specific section for learning HS on here? While I was more than happy with the way Fibaro worked, I'm finding a few issues and just want to make sure I'm doing things the correct way.

For instance, when you add a fibaro 2 dimmer in Fibaro, it adds just the dimmer component or at least that is what gets displayed.
        I added the Fibaro 2 dimmer in HS3 and I get 10 different items. It's really knowing what the norm is when placing these other items. ie: if I put the main light component in "upstairs > master bedroom" where do you dump all the other items.

Also in Fibaro, you create rooms, and floors in a dedicated page, here it seems you can only do it initially via modifying a device property.

Just things like that really -

I think generally it will be a learning curve thats for sure

Comment

Working...
        X