X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas is coming!

... so we better prepare. I did:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0qr-tTIm8w
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Very nice and well done!

Comment

Christmas is coming!

So, last year I automated the Christmas tree and decorations with a few smart switches. I tie my lighting events to a house mode virtual switch that splits the day into morning, day, evening and sleep. My Christmas holiday events fire when my holiday virtual switch is set to Christmas. On the inside of the house the tree turns on from sun down to 10 pm. I also automated my back deck lights the same way. We had a single 200 strand of multi colored LED Lights covering half the roof line in the front of the house. We also have a motorized white reindeer in the front yard.

This year I added more front lights. I added another 200+ strand multi colored lights on the roof line in the front. I used a 12' red led rope on the tree omg the front yard and then spun 3 x 200+ strand warm white LED lights around the branches. I added 3 LED snowflake globes to the front entryway and put them on a smart switch. They turn on and off at dusk and 10pm via event.

My wife wants to add some warm white globe string lights and a porch 2 person swinging bench seat under the deck in the back. I will likely get to that this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Kerat; December 7, 2017, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X