Email Send try 1 time and give up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email Send try 1 time and give up?

Had an issue with a spam attack today so my email firewall shut down in defense until I addressed the issue. I did so but while it was off, HS tried to send a few weather alert emails and then in the log put they failed.

Jan-01 15:35:59 Error Exception sending email via XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX (To:XXX@XXX.XXX, cc:, bcc:, Sub:Wind Chill Advisory issued January 01 at 3:26PM CST until January 02 at 10:00AM CST by NWS, Attach = A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:25

Question for anyone... doe we know for sure HS only tries once to send an email and then gives up or does is queue and try again later? If queue, where is that set? If not, guess it is time to put in an enhancement request.

Michael
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave
Working...
X