HS3 Stops Running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Stops Running

I moved to HS3 last month on a new pc running windows 10 and have been having intermittent problems including my biggest problem the HS3 application stopping completely once a week and secondarily which i think is unrelated loosing connection the Z-Troller every 2-3 days. I've been running Home seer since version 1 so this could be a learning curve.

Any ideas where to start looking to trouble shoot the application quitting? On restart the log only shows the new startup log no errors so I can't see the previous log to diagnose. Don't think it's related to the Z-Troller stopping as I can get that going again by disabling and re-enabling the plug in when HS3 is running.

Appreciate any suggestions
    Mike

I would recommend checking the systems event viewer for any clues as to why the PC may be crashing.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by mriebese View Post
      On restart the log only shows the new startup log no errors so I can't see the previous log to diagnose.
      You should be able to see log entries prior to the shutdown. You will need to click on the triangle next to 'Filter' at the top of the log page, then enter a date range that includes the time you want to view. Click 'Apply' and use the arrows at the bottom right of the page to access earlier dates/times.
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
      X