Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Factory Reset set device to excluded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Factory Reset set device to excluded?

Hi all,

Does the Factory Reset option put all nodes into exclusion mode too or would I still have to "remove node" ?

I'm talking about plug ins>manage>z-wave>Factory Reset

Thanks all

That just clears the Z-Wave interface. In order to add your devices back you would have first do a remove on them and the re-include them.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Thanks Rupp,
      And I assume there is no way of exluding via HS3?

All the Fibaro Dimmer 2 modules include/exclude very easily using the toggle switches but the Fibaro Relay modules are a complete pain.

It's really hit and miss - sometimes it just works, other times I have to switch off from the fusebox, switch back on, run faster than the bolt to the switch and then flip them 3-6 times.

And times like today, neither of the above works in which case I have to open up the switch, grab from the cavity the module and use the "B" switch on the module.

Wasn't sure if HS3 can send the module to exclude them

Comment

All sorted
        I ended up excluding them on the aeotec z-stick which seemed to remove it fine even though they were attached to the z-net homeseer controller.

Re-added into the z-net and it works fine now.

Comment

Originally posted by aj84 View Post
          All sorted
          I ended up excluding them on the aeotec z-stick which seemed to remove it fine even though they were attached to the z-net homeseer controller.

Re-added into the z-net and it works fine now.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
          X