Google Home Integration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Home Integration

This topic has to have been discussed before somewhere in these forums. But, my search for it has wasted a lot of time. I can't find it. So, please, help me here or direct me to the topic.
    The directions on this page is worthless. Hamburger menu? It falls apart from there.

The "hamburger menu" is just three horizontal lines on the top left of the Google Home app. I run it on my iPhone. I vaguely remember being confused by that as well when I did it. After that- it is smooth sailing...

The options pop out- Explorer, music and then home control.
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows Server 8.1 on ESXi box)

Plug-Ins Enabled:
    Z-Wave:,RaspberryIO:,AirplaySpeak:,Ecobee:,
    weatherXML:,JowiHue:,APCUPSD:,PHLocation:,Chromecast:,EasyTr igger:

Comment

So, I never knew that those three lines are referred to as a "Hamburger menu." Foolish me just thought it was simply referred to as "menu."

Nonetheless, when I open the menu, all I see is:
      • Devices
      • Account preferences
      • Offers
      • Google Store
      • Help
      • Feedback

Opening Devices shows an Add New Device bar. But, clicking that does nothing other than tell me to connect to the temp Wi-Fi of the device.

This is on the iOS Google Home app.

Comment

Scroll the menu up farther, the menu may be scrolled down as the Devices is below other options. Your list is the same as the options below the Explore Music, Home control, Shopping list, etc. on an Android so it is probably showing the bottom half of the menu even on iOS.

PS: There is a forum here for Google Home under the HomeSeer Software grouping.
        Karl S
        HS4Pro on Windows 10
        1070 Devices
        56 Z-Wave Nodes
        104 Events
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
        Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

Originally posted by ksum View Post
          Scroll the menu up farther, the menu may be scrolled down as the Devices is below other options. Your list is the same as the options below the Explore Music, Home control, Shopping list, etc. on an Android so it is probably showing the bottom half of the menu even on iOS.

PS: There is a forum here for Google Home under the HomeSeer Software grouping.
          Nope, that's all that's there. If I scroll down, I get blank white space above Devices and it springs back up.

Comment

Ok, I found it in Google Assistant, not Google Home.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X