Group device management action drop down box disappears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group device management action drop down box disappears

The action drop down box for management of a group of devices at once disappears when the device list is longer than one page. The check box is there and I can select multiple devices, however no action can be performed as there is no action drop down box. Again this is for long lists of devices more than one page. Everything is OK for short lists. Tried three different browsers - same result.

Originally posted by risquare View Post
    The action drop down box for management of a group of devices at once disappears when the device list is longer than one page. The check box is there and I can select multiple devices, however no action can be performed as there is no action drop down box. Again this is for long lists of devices more than one page. Everything is OK for short lists. Tried three different browsers - same result.
    I guess you are talking about the Device Manager page. I also don't understand "when the device list is longer than one page". Mine always displays on a single page. Just to be sure, you have to have at least one item checked before the dropdown will work. Here is my system. I filtered two devices out so I could get the count to display and if I select at least one item, I get the dropdown.

This is with Chrome:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	1194926
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Resolved. The problem was that a plug-in created automatically a device with enormously large "string" attribute (a copy of a web page or portion thereof).
      HS3 device management went back to normal as soon as I deleted this particular device.

Comment

Working...
      X