Aeotec sensor issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aeotec sensor issue

So there is a few photos attached to give the layout, basically as I walk from my lounge to my entryway/stairs. Also have two logs. One shows entryway then hallway events, this was the first test (entrywayhallway) the other shows hallway then entryway events (hallwayentryway).

Doesn't make sense as both times I walked through as I would normally, yet hallway came on first the second time although there is a blind spot for the hallway sensor (not much of one).

This has been an occasional occurrence but it does not bother me, as you can see from the log the only other traffic at the time (not in debug I know) is the lounge and kitchen multisensors but these are only recent installations and this happened before they were installed as well.

I'm thinking about swapping sensors about (say lounge and kitchen to the hallway and entryway) to see if that differs, but still can't get my head around why the events seem to run quicker on one sensor one time, and the other another time.

Both events triggers etc identical, raspberry pi is about 6 foot away from the entryway sensor (behind me in first photo) so can't see it being a range/interference issue.

Not an issue I'm concerned with right now but wonder if it relates to delays I have.
    Attached Files

Entryway first

Log
    Attached Files

Comment

Hallway first

Log

Edit - ah noticed I cut off the hallway triggering but you can see that it is turned off first (after the 3 min timer)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Steaktastic87; February 4, 2018, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X