X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atmos - Home Control Integration

See the following links:

"http://atmoshome.tech/"

"http://www.zdnet.com/article/smart-homes-biggest-problem-has-two-man-startup-atmos-solved-it/"

A 7" dedicated tablet with their UI for $249
    A "Smart Phone Sized video screen light switch" for $129
    A Smart speaker for $179

Integrates with many protocols and platforms (see list in either of the above links for details) but specifically says Homeseer.

Wonder if someone with Homeseer would comment on the integration and how they see this playing out.

What are your thoughts about this?

Chuck
    Last edited by cfrudolphy; February 25, 2018, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Says its not launched where did you get these prices?

Comment

Originally posted by troy.lynch View Post
        Says its not launched where did you get these prices?

Comment

Yes, they do seem to be legit. They are a crowd start but it is different. Don't know that much about crowd start but this one actually claims to sell you equity in the company. Minimum investment of $250. I think shares are around $3/share. At $250 you get shares and a 10% discount on purchased equipment.

CEO has started companies before and sold one of them for $28M 2years after start.

I agree with you Derek that HS Designer is somewhat lacking in its usability. Also while I want to try to get Homeseer to integrate/control most devices, if they can bring all the protocols together in one control platform out of the box I would think they have a winner.

Sent from my KFFOWI using Tapatalk

Comment

Not to bring up the obvious but how can they use the name Atmos when Atmos is a Dolby Trademark? I know my first thought was "What is Dolby doing in home automation".

Other than that I wish them well with what looks like a good interface to smart tech.
            HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.548
            Linux version: Linux auto 4.15.0-72-generic #81-Ubuntu SMP Tue Nov 26 12:20:02 UTC 2019 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
            Number of Devices: 484 | Number of Events: 776

Enabled Plug-Ins: 3.0.0.13: AirplaySpeak | 2.0.61.0: BLBackup
            3.0.0.70: EasyTrigger | 1.3.7006.42100: LiftMaster MyQ
            4.2.3.0: mcsMQTT | 3.0.0.53: PHLocation2 | 0.0.0.47: Pushover 3P
            3.0.0.16: RaspberryIO | 3.0.1.262: Z-Wave

Z-Net version: 1.0.23 for Inclusion Nodes
            SmartStick+: 6.04 (ZDK 6.81.3) on Server

Comment

Pre-order is now open. They list Homeseer in the compatibility list. No other details on how it integrates.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X