Another Qubino Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Qubino Issue

After including a Qubino Relay, I have various child devices including accumulated kW hours. Nothing is displayed.

I see watts and it works just fine, but nothing is displayed on kW hours. The log did show the child device being properly created, but that's it.

Rescan did nothing.
    Ideas?

Taking this one step further:

Pressing "Reset Accumulated Values" actually updates the kW Hours total to what it actually is, rather than reset it.

Anyone else notice this?

Comment

I see watts and it works just fine, but nothing is displayed on kW hours.
      The Qubino devices do not support this. You need to poll the devices to get the kWh.

Pressing "Reset Accumulated Values" actually updates the kW Hours total to what it actually is, rather than reset it.
      This has been reported several times before, but never got fixed.

There is another issue, when switching devices off or on, the Watt or kWh device gets updated with a value of 0 or 255. If it is the Watt device it only shows briefly as it gets updated with a real usage value a few moments later.

I have a ticket open on both issues but it doesn't seem to get priority unfortunately.
      stefxx

Comment

Originally posted by stefxx View Post
        The Qubino devices do not support this. You need to poll the devices to get the kWh.

This has been reported several times before, but never got fixed.

There is another issue, when switching devices off or on, the Watt or kWh device gets updated with a value of 0 or 255. If it is the Watt device it only shows briefly as it gets updated with a real usage value a few moments later.

I have a ticket open on both issues but it doesn't seem to get priority unfortunately.
        I also have an open ticket "Reset accumulated values not honored for Qubino double relay module"

---
        John

Comment

Working...
        X