Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with plug-ins - HS vs 3rd Party

Hi everyone -

I have recently purchased a number of Homeseer switches and have gone all-in on those after remodeling my house recently, but now I'm looking into possibly purchasing HS3/HS3PRO instead of going a different, much more difficult route.

However, one question that I have that I can't find an answer to in the documentation is around what exactly consists of a 3rd-party plugin and what is a HS plugin, specifically trying to determine how much the various integrations will cost me.

Can someone help me determine which are HS-specific and which are 3rd-party? Are all of the plugins at this link: https://homeseer.com/homeseer-plug-ins/ considered "Homeseer" plugins and thus included with HS3PRO, or are there some that are not?

Thanks to all for your help!

HS3 Pro comes with the ones with the HomeSeer prefix along with Z-Seer and the HSTouch designer. All the others (most of the plugins available) are 3rd party.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      HS3 Pro comes with the ones with the HomeSeer prefix along with Z-Seer and the HSTouch designer. All the others (most of the plugins available) are 3rd party.

Yikes.

Ok, thanks. That means to do what I'm looking to do would be an absolute boatload of money, even with the Homeseer plugins included. That changes things a bit.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by RebelT View Post
        Yikes.

Ok, thanks. That means to do what I'm looking to do would be an absolute boatload of money, even with the Homeseer plugins included. That changes things a bit.

Thanks again.
        PRO doesn't make $$$$ sense for alot of people including myself. HS3 is probley what you need unless you give us a list.

Also define a boatload of money. I have 15 plugins and spent around 130.00 in plugins. Most plugins are free.

Again if you give us a list we might be able to help you save some money. Also HS regularly has sales from 25 to 50% off of HS3 software.

Comment

Working...
        X