HSPhone can't add a second e-mail to forward messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSPhone can't add a second e-mail to forward messages

If I try to add a second e-mail to forward HSPhone messages, I get a fatal error and a message that the e-mail address is invalid. If I use either of the e-mail addresses alone, it forwards the message just fine. I used xxx's to conceal the actual addresses in this post.

Mar-24 4:58:37 PM Warning Sending email failed with an irrecoverable error - mail not sent.
    Mar-24 4:58:37 PM Error Exception creating email for sending (To:rxxxxxy@comcast.net, rxxxxxy@comcast.net, cc:, bcc:, Sub:Voicemail Rick Xxxxxx (NoCID), Attach:c:\program files\homeseer hs3\messages\2018-03-24_16-57-44.mp3) = 'rxxxxxxy@comcast.net, rxxxxy@comcast.net' is not a valid email address. Parameter name: address

Any ideas?

Hi,
    separate the two email addresses with a semicolon ;

Stuart

Comment

I did! That's what I did on my HS2 system and it worked fine, but it doesn't work on my HS3 system!

Comment

Make sure there's no space between the end of the first address, the semi-colon, and the beginning of the second address. I tried it this morning and it errors out if there's a space after the semi-colon, but works if there is not.
        Fred

HomeSeer Pro 3.0.0.548, HS3Touch, Zwave 3.0.1.252, Envisalink DSC 3.0.0.40, WeatherXML, Z-stick, HS phone, Way2Call

Comment

Working...
        X