Password Reset & Web Interface Not Loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Password Reset & Web Interface Not Loading

I deselected "No Password Required for Local Login". Now when I try to navigate to the HS3 Web Interface it asks me for a password. However, it doesn't let me log in. I tried with both of the user accounts (both admin) that I configured. I am fairly sure I got my password right but it just doesn't let me in. Do I need to use a different account than the one you set on the Web Interface? Also how can I reset the password. Maybe I could delete the config file but I don't want to lose my settings.

If you want to reset your local HS3 user accounts you can delete the users.cfg file in the config directory and then restart HS3. This file will be recreated and the default/default user account will be created. Remember to add your myHomeSeer account back in if you use this functionality.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Embarrassing but I got the password wrong. It's all good now what the login is concerned. I still can't connect to HSTouch locally but that's another topic (post on 6/6/18)

https://forums.homeseer.com/showthre...=192957&page=2

Comment

Working...
      X