Push notifications forward to HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Push notifications forward to HS3

Does anyone has experience forwarding push notifications from iPhone to HS3?

All I need is just triggering a HS3 Event based on the sender's name.
    Trigger based on the message content would be additional benefit but not a must for me.

Thanks,

Originally posted by risquare View Post
    Does anyone has experience forwarding push notifications from iPhone to HS3?

All I need is just triggering a HS3 Event based on the sender's name.
    Trigger based on the message content would be additional benefit but not a must for me.

Thanks,
    I have only found a couple of ways to send back to HS. I use email Triggers for some events. These can be triggered by subject and/or body content. I also have a few Pushover messages that can trigger events if I respond to an emergency message. You could also send JSON back through MyHS or an exposed HS port.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.

What I missed to say is that my HS3 can manage the following protocols by a plug-in

MQTT
      HTTP
      TCP
      Serial RS232
      Slack messaging

So I'm fairly well equipped to receive messages of all kinds. The question is how to make iPhone forward notifications to HS3 using any of the above interfaces/protocols.

Comment

Apple wouldn't want you to do this, so they made so you can't too help you out.

"Tasker" app is how this is done though.

Comment

A couple of projects exist on the internet to read ANCS (apple notifications) data over Bluetooth LE. One I tried read the data into an Arduino which I then was sending back into HS over serial but it wasn't terribly reliable and BLE was a bit difficult for me to get my head around.

You might want to look again for them see if there are any developments, obviously it won't work remotely and it would only be useful if you needed to monitor them whilst at home.

Comment

Add the Tasker app to your iPhone

tenholde
            tenholde

Comment

Originally posted by integlikewhoa View Post
              Apple wouldn't want you to do this, so they made so you can't too help you out.

"Tasker" app is how this is done though.
              Do you mean "Tasker - to do list" ?

Comment

Originally posted by tenholde View Post
                Add the Tasker app to your iPhone

tenholde
                Do you mean "Tasker-to do list"?

Comment

Originally posted by risquare View Post
                  Do you mean "Tasker-to do list"?
                  No that's not the same, tasker is only on android.

Comment

Working...
                  X