Open Source Influx DB Persistence PlugIn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mminehan View Post

Did you compile your own version from a github fork? Or did you just download the version MattL0 put in post #10?
    I have Influx and Grafana running on a Raspberry Pi. I use my own HS script to send inputs to the Influx DB. But it's a clunky script. So changing to this plugin sounds like a good idea. Just want to make sure it works properly before I drop my existing database.

Marty.
    Downloaded the linked zip, but a previous post suggested the binary is on GitHub as well.

You could always create a new DB without changing your script and run both in parallel.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just started expirmenting with this plugin. Had a slight hickup the day after I installed it with HS not starting up properly, but not sure if this was related to the plugin or not.

It's a shame the original author deepakkhajuria has not been active for almost a year. It would be great to be able to make some tweaks to the plugin. For example the option to post to Influx every x minutes and/or on value change would be great, rather than just value change.

I'm not competent enough to write plugins. I can usually get my head around simple scripting though.

M
      iCore5 Win 10 Pro x64 SSD

HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 Windows

BLOccupied:,Device History:,Yamaha:,UltraMon3:,mcsXap:,Restart:,UltraNetatmo3:, UltraM1G3:,Ultra1Wire3:,BLBackup:,Harmony Hub:,DoorBird:,UltraECM3:,Nanoleaf 3P:,UltraRachio3:,Z-Wave:,SDJ-Health:,BLGarbage:,Blue-Iris:,Chromecast:,Pushover 3P:,EasyTrigger:

Comment

Working...
      X