Bugzilla Discountinued?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugzilla Discountinued?

I went to check on a ticket at https://forums.homeseer.com/bugzilla/ and was redirected to a page with the following content:

"If you have a bug or issue that you would like to report, please open a helpdesk ticket by sending an email to support@homeseer.com"

Is bugzilla gone forever?
    HomeSeer Version: HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.19.0 (Windows - Running as a Service)
    Home Assistant 2024.3
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Pro - Desktop
    Z-Wave Devices via two Z-Net G3s
    Zigbee Devices via RaspBee on RPi 3b+
    WiFi Devices via Internal Router.

Enabled Plug-Ins
    AK GoogleCalendar 4.0.4.16,AK HomeAssistant 4.0.1.23,AK SmartDevice 4.0.5.1,AK Weather 4.0.5.181,AmbientWeather 3.0.1.9,Big6 3.44.0.0,BLBackup 2.0.64.0,BLGData 3.0.55.0,BLLock 3.0.39.0,BLUPS 2.0.26.0,Device History 4.5.1.1,EasyTrigger 3.0.0.76,Harmony Hub 4.0.14.0,HSBuddy 4.51.303.0,JowiHue 4.1.4.0,LG ThinQ 4.0.26.0,ONVIF Events 1.0.0.5,SDJ-Health 3.1.1.9,TPLinkSmartHome4 2022.12.30.0,UltraCID3 3.0.6681.34300,Z-Wave 4.1.3.0

Doesn't matter. HST didn't' use it any way.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

Comment

Originally posted by ewkearns View Post
      Is bugzilla gone forever?
      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Only problem with that is no one else can see it. I guest it cuts down on flaming. So, when reporting an issue, we now have to email to support and post on the forum?

Transparent - free from pretense or deceit

Comment

Originally posted by claude View Post
          Only problem with that is no one else can see it. I guest it cuts down on flaming. So, when reporting an issue, we now have to email to support and post on the forum?

Transparent - free from pretense or deceit
          No one else other than HS personnel were able to see new Bugzilla posts since sometime in 2015.

If you want a bug addressed, all you need to do is email HomeSeer. If you want other users to be aware of it or to confirm it, post it here. Since this is primarily a user to user forum, posting it here is not necessarily going to communicate it to HomeSeer.
          HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Does this mean that the bugs I have previously reported, thoroughly documented, have just been deleted? And that I have to report the same bugs again by email, but have to rewrite and redocument everything?!

I don't have all the logs, etc that I used to document and report the bugs. I really have to reproduce the bugs and re-document/re-submit them?

Comment

Working...
            X