No Association Groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Association Groups

I have to reassociate almost every companion switch (Evolve LTM-5) and at first I am getting no association but just the button to Reload from the unit. After trying a bunch of Rescans, Scans, re-imports. and more I finally cut power to a switch via the breaker and now I get the Associations options except there are no Groups. These switches were associated with a dimmer (Evolve LRM-AS) at one time. I am not sure if this occurred after changing to a Smartstick+ or an upgrade to HomeSeer or something else as we really don't use the switches that much. What can I do to get the Association Group to show?

Below is a screen capture showing the missing Groups.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (1).png
Views:	2
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	1246381
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ksum View Post
    I have to reassociate almost every companion switch (Evolve LTM-5) and at first I am getting no association but just the button to Reload from the unit. After trying a bunch of Rescans, Scans, re-imports. and more I finally cut power to a switch via the breaker and now I get the Associations options except there are no Groups. These switches were associated with a dimmer (Evolve LRM-AS) at one time. I am not sure if this occurred after changing to a Smartstick+ or an upgrade to HomeSeer or something else as we really don't use the switches that much. What can I do to get the Association Group to show?

Below is a screen capture showing the missing Groups.
    It has been a while since I messed with associations, but I think if you click on Add Association, the drop down will be populated with the supported groups.

Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Originally posted by rprade View Post
      It has been a while since I messed with associations, but I think if you click on Add Association, the drop down will be populated with the supported groups.
      Sorry, i probably should have mentioned that I tried that. I received a message that a Group is required and no association was set. If I remember correctly there were 5 groups when I originally set up the units.

Comment

Working...
      X