Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro Wall Plug not reporting power consumption

Hi,

I'm trying to include a Fibaro Wall Plug to HS3.
    Including the node goes without any trouble, and I can control on/off from HS3 with no problems.
    The problem is that the plug does not update power consumption when used.

Thought maybe it was just a fault with the first plug, but I have now tested 3 Fibaro Wall Plug and none of them report the power usage/consumption.
    If I do a manual Poll to the devices, they update with correct Watts, but there is no automatic reporting.

Have checked the parameters, and all I have checked have the default settings.

Have anyone heard of something similar and could help me? Since it is not just one device, there has to be something software related?

HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.470 (Windows)
    Z-Wave plugin

It probaly has to do with the firmware version of the wall plug.
    - Bram

Send from my Commodore VIC-20

Ashai_Rey____________________________________________________________ ________________
    HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534
    PIugins: ZMC audio | ZMC VR | ZMC IR | ZMC NDS | RFXcom | AZ scripts | Jon00 Scripts | BLBackup | FritzBox | Z-Wave | mcsMQTT | AK Ikea

Comment

Originally posted by AshaiRey View Post
      It probaly has to do with the firmware version of the wall plug.
      I have the latest firmware version.
      Have been in contact with Fibaro support. They just blame Homeseer.
      Have also been in contact with HS support, and they said I needed to revert back to z-wave plugin .190 and make sure the devices was included non-secure.

Checked both, and still not working. Just strange that non of the Fibaro Wall Plugs that I include dont report power consumption.

Comment

I've got the same problem. The older ones using firmware 2.2 works. The new one I bought recently, which has firmware 3.2, doesn't report any power consumption. The device seems to have changed a lot between the versions.

I guess HomeSeer needs to update the Z-Wave plug-in to handle this. By looking at the change log for the Z-Wave plug-in it seems like the team is working a lot with the Fibaro devices lately, so hopefully they'll fix this soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JKB View Post
          I've got the same problem. The older ones using firmware 2.2 works. The new one I bought recently, which has firmware 3.2, doesn't report any power consumption. The device seems to have changed a lot between the versions.

I guess HomeSeer needs to update the Z-Wave plug-in to handle this. By looking at the change log for the Z-Wave plug-in it seems like the team is working a lot with the Fibaro devices lately, so hopefully they'll fix this soon.
          Yes, have been in contact with a lot of people struggling with Fibaro.
          I've put all my Fibaro equipment out for sale. Can't bother any more.
          ​​​​​​ Fibaro is known to get certification on one version and then changing everything in a later update.
          Guess they can afford not thinking off all their customers since they have their own controller.
          Aeotec next for me.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
          X