Event Exception (B) generating the list of HSWX200 error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Event Exception (B) generating the list of HSWX200 error

Greetings all. I recently got my Homeseer system up at my new house, I've added all the switches and I've setup a few event triggers - I was getting to testing some of the LED color changes and got the following error / information box when testing - I haven't seen this before - any ideas?

HS Pro 3.0.0.435 (Windows)
    Aeon Labs Aeotec Z-Stick - Z-Wave Plugin version 3.0.1.248

I don't see anything special about the '2nd Guest Bedroom Guest Bedroom' Z-wave switch - I have about 48 switches on this network...
    Attached Files

The error would indicate you have two devices with the same name. If you don’t have two HS-WX200 devices sharing the same name (it could be a switch and a fan control or dimmer) you may have a corrupted Z-Wave database. You can clear the database and it will be rebuilt. The option is on the Z-Wave plug-in configuration page. You get to it by clicking on the Z-Wave hyperlink at the bottom of the plug-in management page.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I had this exact issue, fixed it by renaming several root devices that had the same name in the same rooms. It also affected the WX200 set status LED plugin by Doctor Mckay

Comment

Working...
      X