OAuth error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OAuth error?

My error log has quite a lot of these messsages in it. Any idea what's causing it?
    Nov-29 9:15:51 PM Error Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth because the API Access Token has not been provided in the plug-in options.
    Nov-29 9:14:51 PM Error Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth because the API Access Token has not been provided in the plug-in options.
    Nov-29 9:13:51 PM Error Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth because the API Access Token has not been provided in the plug-in options.
    Nov-29 9:12:51 PM Error Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth because the API Access Token has not been provided in the plug-in options.
    Nov-29 9:11:51 PM Error Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth because the API Access Token has not been provided in the plug-in options.
    Nov-29 9:10:50 PM Error Unable to retrieve the id for the person entity currently logged in through OAuth because the API Access Token has not been provided in the plug-in options.
    I've tried stepping through the various error log types and it's not giving me anything useful that helps determine where the error is from.

Short of one-by-one disabling plug-ins (and waiting several minutes to see if the error comes up) is there a faster method?

I think I've narrowed it down. Disabling the UltraRachio3 plugin eliminated the errors. Enabling it again caused the errors to resume. I'm continuing the thread in that sub-forum:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ir...2-oauth-errors

Comment

Working...
    X