SQL logic error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQL logic error

Yesterday, I started getting a lot of SQL errors in the log.

des-27 12.42.47 Error Exception adding record(s) to the ENERGY database(0): SQL logic error or missing database all VALUES must have the same number of terms
    des-27 12.42.46 HSBuddy Cleanup thread removed 1882 entries from device history.
    des-27 12.42.46 Z-Wave Device: Bolig Teknisk Rom Bereder Toppvarme kWh Set to 251,312 (251,312 kW Hours)
    des-27 12.42.45 Energy DB SQL statments completed. Modifying database for Ref 1135.
    des-27 12.42.45 Error Exception adding record(s) to the ENERGY database(0): SQL logic error or missing database all VALUES must have the same number of terms
    des-27 12.42.45 Energy DB SQL statments completed. Modifying database for Ref 1071.
    des-27 12.42.45 Error Exception adding record(s) to the ENERGY database(0): SQL logic error or missing database all VALUES must have the same number of terms
    des-27 12.42.45 Energy DB SQL statments completed. Modifying database for Ref 1012.
    des-27 12.42.44 Energy DB SQL statments completed. Modifying database for Ref 1006.
    des-27 12.42.44 Error Exception adding record(s) to the ENERGY database(0): SQL logic error or missing database all VALUES must have the same number of terms
    des-27 12.42.44 Energy DB SQL statments completed. Modifying database for Ref 956.

I have not done anything to initiate this, no added/removed devices or anything. Tried to restart my system without any help. There are about 15 different errormessages that is repeated every minute or so.

HS3 Pro on Win10

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

These appear to be related to the Energy logging database. Is energy logging enabled on the Setup/General tab? If so, what happens if you uncheck it?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I unchecked the energy logging but the messages still appeared in the log. After a couple of minutes, I cleared the energy database and the messages stopped. Then checked the energy logging and no new error messages.

Problem solved "the wrong way" but the energy data is of very little importance for me right now.

Comment

They will probably come back again. At least mine do.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	SQLError.png Views:	1 Size:	263.8 KB ID:	1271180

Comment

Originally posted by HaPe View Post
          They will probably come back again. At least mine do.
          Mine too... Expensive software should not have this kind og amateur errors...

Comment

The problem is that you guys "across the pond" use a comma as a separator for the values. When HS inserts the energy record, they are not parameterizing the individual fields so that the commas are encoded.

So, in short, there's a bug that needs to be reported, or you can change your comma separator to a period. This is usually found in the locale or regional settings of the OS.
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Yes, it may well have to do with regional settings but then it should have failed within minutes and not months.

Either HomeSeer discards national settings and reverts to default US standard every now and then or not all SQL functions do care about national settings, i.e. the monthly data compacting script.

I'm well aware of the national setting issues in SQL since I have been working occasionally with SQL since Gupta SQL were top notch around 1987...

I've set my HomeSeer server to US settings so hopefully that will do the trick...

Comment

Working...
              X