Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authenticating SSL stream: Call to SSPI failed, see inner exception

SOLVED!!!
    I just updated to version 435 (windows) from a very old version and am getting a log full of this error: Authenticating SSL stream: Call to SSPI failed, see inner exception

What is causing this and how do I solve it?

I'm seeing this error 3 times every minute in the log. Where/what is the "inner exception" referring to?

My HS3 set up has been running an Win7 machine for many years without a problem until now. I was hoping that version 435 which was released in April 2018 would be pretty stable since it the last released version. Guess not...at least not on an XP OS.

Anyone have a hint for solving this?

Anyone??? My log has 4,320 lines of this error each day. I can't believe that I'm the only one that has seen this. I've seen other posts about it, but no solution. Surely there's a solution.

I disabled SSL in the Labs tab in Setup and the SSL error went away. The question is why did updating to version 435 through this error?

I turned on SSL again and the errors came back?? Why did updating cause this problem? (By the way, I had originally said above that I am running HS3 on XP. That's not right. My bad... It's actually running on Win7.)
Working...
X