HS3Sentry listed as Form1 on Windows Task Manager Applications Tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3Sentry listed as Form1 on Windows Task Manager Applications Tab

Just want to note this apparent bug. When HSSentry is running, it shows up as Form1 in the Applications tab in Windows. Just posting it here so others may benefit from seeing it rather than having to figure it out themselves. Maybe in a new version of HS3, the application can be listed as HS Sentry.

Originally posted by jono View Post
    Just want to note this apparent bug. When HSSentry is running, it shows up as Form1 in the Applications tab in Windows. Just posting it here so others may benefit from seeing it rather than having to figure it out themselves. Maybe in a new version of HS3, the application can be listed as HS Sentry.
    You may want to email support@homeseer.com so they can log it. They may not see it here.
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post

You may want to email support@homeseer.com so they can log it. They may not see it here.
      Good idea, thanks. Done.

Comment

That’s interesting. Mine has always shown up as hssentry.exe on my system.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

I checked mine as well and it shows as Form1 in the application list and hssentry.exe in the process list for me as well.

Comment

I'm running Current HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.435 on
            Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
            Have a ticket in with support and they are working on it. If others can post HS3 versions, operating systems and whether it works properly or not it might help support in their debug.
            According to a reddit page, Form1 is the default label used in task manager when a coder doesn't change it.

Comment

I'm running HS3 Pro 3.0.0.495 on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Work Station

Comment

Just got a note from HS support saying this will be fixed in versions .498 and up.

Comment

Working...
                X