Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drag and drop

Hello Folks
    This is my first home automation project using Homeseer. Currently i have a 30 day evaluation HS3plus. I cannot seem to drag and drop statements in the event window. I can drag the statement, but it will not let me drop it.

See attached picture....

Thanks for any help.

The attachment didn't come through. You can only drag and drop actions to reorder them within an event. It can be a little tricky to get it to drop in the right place. It usually takes me a couple of attempts.

Bill

Comment

Thanks for getting back to me Bill. I am not sure how many times I tried it, but is not working for me. I wounder if I am doing something wrong.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	events dragand drop.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1280140

Comment

I believe that conditions (AND IF) can be rearranged by drag/drop under a given trigger (IF or OR IF) but not moved between triggers. Not terribly useful other than for personal preference of order I suppose. Also, actions can be rearranged by drag/drop to change the order of execution. Very useful--necessary.
        -Wade

Comment

AFAIK, it is not possible to drag conditions between an 'IF' and an 'OR IF' (or one 'OR IF' to another). You can only drag and drop event actions to arrange their sequence.
          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Silly OP, what do you think this is, 21st century software? You're talking about HS - robust, does what it needs to do, but its UI is from 1999, which means that user-friendliness is non-existent and the learning process of the limitations of this software requires more than 30 days to evaluate and understand. Of course, we're all just jaded based on fancy, shiny, flashy UIs on our phones. Anyway, Just commit to it now and you'll be able to enjoy the wonder of 2004's HSTouch in tandem!

Comment

Working...
            X