Many Events don't work and Database Errors after Upgrade to 3.0.0.500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Events don't work and Database Errors after Upgrade to 3.0.0.500

After performing the update to 3.0.0.500, many (but not all) of my events quit working and I see a bunch of the following errors in the log file:
    Feb-08 3:43:02 PM Z-Wave Warning There were errors generated during the save of the database item. Please consult this log for more details and report any data loss to HomeSeer Technologies.
    Feb-08 3:43:02 PM Z-Wave Error ERROR, Z-Wave Network DB8BABBC failed to be updated or added to the database.
    Feb-08 3:43:02 PM Z-Wave Error Exception in ZWNetworkExistsInDB (HomeID=DB8BABBC): database disk image is malformed database disk image is malformed

I've tried retstarting the Zee, but that didn't help.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Jim

System Info:
    Current Date/Time: 2/8/2019 4:15:46 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.500
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 0 Days 9 Hours 31 Minutes 18 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.0.0.228
    Number of Devices: 415
    Number of Events: 195
    Available Threads: 383
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 0
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.2.2.0: Device History
    3.0.0.42: EasyTrigger
    3.0.1.87: Z-Wave

Maybe the z wave plugin needs an update?

Comment

Your Z-Wave plug-in is old. The current release is 3.0.1.252. You need to update that first. Your Z -Wave Database is corrupted, that can be cleared by “Reset Z-Wave Data” on the plug-in configuration page. After you reset it, HS will rebuild it.
      Randy Prade
      Aurora, CO
      Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Thank you both! Resetting the Z-Wave Data after updating Z-Wave did the trick. --Jim

Comment

After updating to 3.0.0.500, I had the same issues. Randy's solution worked for me too.
          Last edited by RichardZWave; March 11th, 2019, 11:52 AM. Reason: fixed typo

Comment

After updating to 3.0.0.500, I had the same issues. Even worse, all the event and all the zwave devices are missing after a while. Can someone help?
            Mar-29 10:07:44 PM Database ERROR, event group New Group failed to be updated or added to the database.
            Mar-29 10:07:44 PM Database There were errors generated during the save of the database item. Please consult this log for more details and report any data loss to HomeSeer Technologies.

Comment

Working...
            X