How do I ”filter” the logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I ”filter” the logs

ok, I am trying to trouble shoot a problem, and I want to filter the logs... Not just going forward, but the logs since restart...

Whenever input something in the search, or choose something in the ”type” it works Going Forword, but I want to see everything for that type since restart. I tried setting the date range from yesterday to midnight tonight... Nothing...

What am I missing

What browser are you using? I just tried it on my system, filtering for the sequence "g2b". I get just the log entries containing that sequence for every day in the date range. Did you click on 'Apply'?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Filter.PNG Views:	1 Size:	618.8 KB ID:	1287332
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Remove check mark from auto. With this checked it will jump back to the top with each update. After you input your search term press apply. Also pay attention to the date range settings.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
      Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
      Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

It was the ”priority” once I set that to ” ” it worked fine.

Comment

Working...
        X