Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ability to "Bookmark" Different Room, Floor combinations - is there a way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ability to "Bookmark" Different Room, Floor combinations - is there a way?

I'm curious if there is a way to do this. Is there a way to "bookmark" certain Room and Floor combinations?

For instance, I'd like to be able to click a single button to be able to select "Z-wave" as a room, then "ALL" floors - or part of the available floors to fine-tune what I'd like to see at a given time. Without having to individually select them.

I've tried making regular "bookmarks" in a web browser but this does not help.

It would be cool to have url for different Floor/Room combos.

Any help appreciated.

Why not just create an event and use HSTouch or HSMobile?
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Rupp

I use various methods to access information from HS3 - including HS Touch, HS Mobile, Jon00 utilities,and some plug-ins which give me the ability to specify a URL, such as the Device History plug-in, where I can specifiy a URL, such as "\\hs3-pc/Device_History_Chart?action=favorite&key=SGFuZGxlcw%3d%3d"
      and end up with a really nice chart - one click -
      Like this :

Click image for larger version

Name:	chart1.PNG
Views:	8
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1287714

Anyhow - there are other bits of info I want to grab at times, where a specific Room, and Floor need to be specified.
      Having a simple URL, or link to get there would make life easy.

No easy way to save a few clicks here?
      Other than what I already know how to do - such as integrate the needed info into another interface....?

Thanks!

Comment

Do you use my Device viewer? You can bookmark your selection if you want.
        Jon

Comment

Yes, I do. Will give it a closer look - thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X