Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated to HS3Pro V500 and moved HomeSeer directory and all scripts error out: FIXED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated to HS3Pro V500 and moved HomeSeer directory and all scripts error out: FIXED

Been using the same hourly chime since the beginning of HS3. This morning updated to V500 on Ubuntu 18.04 Linux and hear and see errors with the one liner I am running.

Specifically the first part of the chime which plays back an MP3 file.

speaks this

/HomeSeer/Media/Intel+Chime.mp3

Second part is fine:

Today is $date. The time is $time. The inside temperature is $$DVR: 2441: degrees. The humidity is $$DVR: 2444: percent. The outside temperature is $$DVR:1760: degrees. Current weather is $$DSR:1791:.

Logs show:

Mar-04 9:13:28 AM Event Event HourlyChime songandtext triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
    Mar-04 9:13:28 AM Event Event Trigger "HourlyChime songandtext"
    Mar-04 9:13:55 AM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command.
    Mar-04 9:14:55 AM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command *

* this error line runs on for about 15 lines or so and I do not hear my mp3 file.

FIXED: changed it to play an audio file instead of speak an audio file. It was speaking the verbiage and erroring out with using the speak command.

NOT FIXED yet as I keep seeing the same Event error above and only running the chime once an hour.

This is filling my logs and I cannot tell the source of this error.

Mar-04 9:14:55 AM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command *

The error is running every minute now.

Mar-04 10:50:56 AM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command.
    Thread Pool Worker
    Mar-04 10:51:56 AM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command.
    Thread Pool Worker
    Mar-04 10:52:56 AM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command.
    Thread Pool Worker
    Mar-04 10:53:56 AM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command.
    Thread Pool Worker
    Mar-04 10:54:56 AM Event Error Event action Run Script could not be completed - action does not have a valid script file or immediate command.
    Thread Pool Worker

FIXED:

There was one script running every minute for a time variable and I moved Homeseer from the root directory (/HomeSeer) to the OPT directory (/opt/HomeSeer) and the reference in HS3 was to the old configuration in the root directory. Actually every script I was running in an event errored out.

I cannot update title to this post at this time. I remember being able to do this a while ago.
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant
Working...
X