Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since .500 unexplainable errors daily.

Hi guys,

i have daily errors i can't explain why they are happening and what the connection is...
    i never had those issue's b4 .500

what happens is i get this error again.

Too many scripts running, cannot run script: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\scripts\Jon00RCCNMHS3_A.vben
    I know what that error is but doesnt make any sense why it happens...
    So i now change it to immediate execute with running 1 instance only at the time (that works)
    if i run this script every 30 seconds trough normal event it spamms the logs full of warning messages that already an instance is running.
    there errors down here do not happen because of this script, but somehow its connected all to eachother...

so when i get an random hs error then i get the script erros and then the 2 plugins crash at the same time, and i get null reference errors at all my plugins and it keeps spamming the logs for 1 hour and than its gone..and everything works normal like nothing happend don't know why..

Mar-30 08:31:47 Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: RUN_SCRIPT_SPECIAL) (2000 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
    Mar-30 08:30:44 Error Calling HSEvent in plugin PHLocation, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Mar-30 08:29:17 Warning Plugin Plugwise Pro is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    30x this message
    Mar-30 08:11:34 PHLocation2 Error (UpdateTimeAtLocDevices) Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.DeviceExistsRef(Int32 dvRef) at o.a()
    50x this message
    38 (CheckSensors) error :System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.DeviceExistsRef(Int32 dvRef) at HSPI_RFXCOM.utils.CheckSensors()
    Mar-30 08:11:34 RFXCOM Error: 38 (Display_L) :System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IHSApplication.DeviceValue(Int32 dvRef) at HSPI_RFXCOM.SensDispl.Display_L(Int32 dvref)
    Mar-30 08:05:17 Warning Plugin PHLocation is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 07:57:17 Warning Plugin Plugwise Pro is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 07:49:17 Warning Plugin PHLocation is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 07:43:42 Error Calling HSEvent in plugin PHLocation, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Mar-30 07:41:16 Warning Plugin Plugwise Pro is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 07:35:42 Warning In CommitDeviceStatusNow-Inner Loop at line: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
    Mar-30 07:33:16 Warning Plugin PHLocation is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 07:25:16 Warning Plugin Plugwise Pro is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 07:17:16 Warning Plugin PHLocation is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 07:12:40 Error Calling HSEvent in plugin PHLocation, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Mar-30 07:09:16 Warning Plugin Plugwise Pro is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 07:01:16 Warning Plugin PHLocation is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Mar-30 06:53:16 Warning Plugin Plugwise Pro is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	error.png Views:	1 Size:	45.2 KB ID:	1295970
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

I start to see errors like that when I shut down a switch or router on my home network. Are you sure that you did not have a network interruption? Internet down at that time?
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
      I start to see errors like that when I shut down a switch or router on my home network. Are you sure that you did not have a network interruption? Internet down at that time?
      hi,

no i dont think so.. i checked my ddwrt and also my other devices connected to internet but no connection errors.
      just now its again down.. i really need to investigate the problem because it crashes my whole homeseer.

Comment

well, i did disable the whole windows error reporting.. thats really an issue when using homeseer..
        if u get an error in windows it popup a screen with the app has stopped or something.. u alwats see the error code etc and need to press close program... in the meanwhile homeseer crash because of the massive error list and can't restart the plugin.

what i did is this :

gpedit.msc > Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > prevent display critical errors (enabled)
        HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting dontshowui (1)
        Control Panel > Action Center > Change Action Center settings (top left) > Problem reporting settings. (never check solutions)

thats should fix it for me...
        most errors on homeseer are always dotnet errors when they crash so i don't need this windows to pop up..

Comment

I was having database errors and random plugins stop working on .500. I moved on to .523 with no more errors.

Discussions:
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-how-to-fix-it
          and
          https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...showing-events

.523 is here: http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_523.msi

Might be worth a try

Comment

Originally posted by prsmith777 View Post
            I was having database errors and random plugins stop working on .500. I moved on to .523 with no more errors.

Discussions:
            https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...-how-to-fix-it
            and
            https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...showing-events

.523 is here: http://homeseer.com/updates3/SetupHS3_3_0_0_523.msi

Might be worth a try
            yeah i wil do that, i gonna upgrade tomorrow and see if its gone, because just now homeseer full of errors again and i see this new one:

Warning In CommitDeviceStatusNow-Inner Loop at line: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

Comment

i did disable plugwise plugin and till this morning hs did not get any errors...
              but i installed .523 lets see how it goes today.
              because plugwise pro always work normal... and it would be very sad if the plugin doesnt work anymore... than i loose a lot of devices...
              Also the dev stop develop the plugin, and refuses to respond on my messages to make it opensource..

Comment

still getting thoose errors, even after version .523
                i see after 6 hours the plugin plugwisepro gets disconnected and all the other plugins start giving the error object reference not set to an object, like the above errors,

i also see that plugwise pro was made free now so i gonna re-download and install that version

Rupp do you maybe know what it could be?
                i know its plugwise pro plugin causing this but it did not do this before .500

This is the new error,
                Apr-02 04:47:25 Warning In CommitDeviceStatusNow-Inner Loop at line: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
                here are 2 plugins giving the error but my log is full of all plugins giving the same error just after plugwise pro crash :
                Apr-02 04:02:53 Starting Plug-In PHLocation loaded in 15018 milliseconds
                Apr-02 04:02:40 Info Plugin PHLocation has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:61475
                Apr-02 04:02:38 Warning I/O interface PHLocation is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
                Apr-02 04:02:15 Info Plugin PHLocation with instance: has disconnected
                Apr-02 04:02:08 Error Initializing plug-in(2): Plugwise Pro Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: Server stack trace: Exception rethrown at [0]: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessag e(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()
                Apr-02 04:00:08 Starting Plug-In Plugwise Pro loaded in 15027 milliseconds
                Apr-02 03:59:54 Info Plugin Plugwise Pro has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:61363
                Apr-02 03:59:53 Warning I/O interface Plugwise Pro is down, executable is not running, restarting ...
                Apr-02 03:59:31 Warning Plugin Plugwise Pro is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
                Apr-02 03:59:31 Info Plugin Plugwise Pro with instance: has disconnected
                Apr-02 03:59:31 Error Calling HSEvent in plugin Plugwise Pro, Instance :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

Working...
                X