Restart a Plug In Via Script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Restart a Plug In Via Script?

Does anyone have a quick script I can re-purpose to restart a PI on a scheduled basis? My Sonos PI goes to sleep over time, a quick kick every couple of days will keep it working normally I'm sure.

Thanks.

Sounds like Jon00's Plugin Enable/Disable utility might fit the bill.
    -Wade

Comment

Originally posted by cc4005 View Post
      Sounds like Jon00's Plugin Enable/Disable utility might fit the bill.
      +1 for this. Works very well. I restart iTunesDAPP plugin daily while I sleep.

Comment

Well I had no idea Jon00 had all those plug-ins. wow.

ok, many thanks. Will give that a whirl.

Comment

does anyone know where can I find Jon00's script?

Comment

You will need to go to Jon00’s site:
            http://jon00.me.uk then follow the menu/instructions to log in to Home Automation.

Comment

Originally posted by cpapakon View Post
              does anyone know where can I find Jon00's script?
              You can find a link to Jon's website in his signature. There is also a shortcut to the downloads section there.

You should also visit this thread:
              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/3r.../37808-welcome
              Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
              HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Hi there.I've downloaded the enable/disable script and placed it into the HS4 script folder.restarted HS4 and what do I do now?Would like to have a event restart a plugin at midnight.

Comment

Read the excellent documentation would be my suggestion...
                  HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

There's a manual for the utility in the HS Docs folder.

(I'd choose an event trigger at 12:01am rather than midnight exactly to avoid a time bug that sometimes occurs at midnight.)

Click image for larger version

Name:	PIDE.png
Views:	291
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1452622
                    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I've used the Jon00's Plugin Enable/Disable utility for a couple of weeks now and it worked great.It just stopped working.i restarted homeseer and the computer with no luck.Any thoughts

Comment

Are there any errors in the log when you try to disable a plug-in?

Comment

No errors.the log shows the event trigger but the plugin does not disable

Comment

Maybe if you post on jon00 thread for this utility you will get more help.

Comment

Working...
                            X