HS3 High CPU .500 and up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alexbk66 View Post
    I get same problem sometimes (on Win10). And ZWave plugin is sitting at 25%. Terrible. I don't use any timers.
    Alex did you get this sorted? I still have these cpu rises once or twice a week, only thing that helps is a reboot
    Regards Bart
    ------------------------------------------
    Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
    HSPRO 3.
    Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post

Alex did you get this sorted? I still have these cpu rises once or twice a week, only thing that helps is a reboot
      Not sure I didn't check - sometimes ZWave devices just stop responding, I assume because of this issue. Now I reboot HS server every night which helps to fix issues. Junk.

Comment

tbh i am looking into switching to hass, mainly due to this issue, and the lack of support regarding it.
        Regards Bart
        HSPRO 3.

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Originally posted by bartbakels View Post
          tbh i am looking into switching to hass, mainly due to this issue, and the lack of support regarding it.
          I very much doubt any further work will happen on HS3 (apart from security patches). Have you tried HS4 to see if you see the same issue?
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

I very much doubt any further work will happen on HS3 (apart from security patches). Have you tried HS4 to see if you see the same issue?
            Supposedly HST re-written ZWave plugin for HS4, interesting to see any difference

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post

Hi john,

i now have homeseer and hass running next to each other. Still have the cpu issue.

tried hs4 but not in production because a lot of migration steps for me atm. I am also in the process of migrating some old or usb dependant technoligies to ethernet/wifi and mqtt. When thats done i will try hs4 for production maybe.

hass is also not ideal due to the significant configuration and programming requirements for my setup.

bart

Regards Bart
              HSPRO 3.

Comment

Working...
              X