Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fibaro MultiSensor + JowiHue

Folks,

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but I'm at a loss as to what I'm doing wrong.

My objective is:

If there is motion detected in the stairs on the way up to the lounge or in the lounge area itself to turn on some lights via JowiHue but ONLY if it is either nighttime or the upper sensor's LUX is below 25. I've tried both time of day and LUX and they are ignored completely and the lights come on with any motion regardless. This is my current script:

PLEASE help me work this one out. Do I need to creat a virtual device that comprises motion from more than one sensor? That is the only other thing I can think of that I have not tried.

Your image didn't come through, can you post again?

Comment

Nighttime nor LUX have any impact on when this fires. It fires when motion is detected 24/7.

Comment

You need another "And If' after the first trigger. "Or If" creates another trigger. "And If" creates a condition on the trigger it follows.

If trigger
        And If condition
        Or If trigger
        And If condition

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by bdickhaus View Post
          You need another "And If' after the first trigger. "Or If" creates another trigger. "And If" creates a condition on the trigger it follows.

If trigger
          And If condition
          Or If trigger
          And If condition

Bill
          What Bill said. Also you don't have any condition checks around lux. If you also want to check lux, you'd need additional checks for your lux setting.

Comment

Working...
          X