Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date and Time correct, Sunrise and Sunset Times are wrong

Hi All
    I'm moving HS3 to a new computer and have a weird problem, the Date and Time shown on the HS3 header are correct but the Sunrise and Sunset times are wrong
    (5/24/19 7:51:41 PM Sunrise 2:26 PM Sunset 4:30 AM) I've ensured the Setup is correct for my location, I've also reinstalled HS3 and restarted numerous times and same problem continues. I also disabled my McAfee Firewall for the last attempt.
    The wrong Sunset time also show up in my Events but (here's the really weird part) the events run at the correct times!!
    For example this is the event trigger to turn the light on
    IF The time is 40m, 0s before sunset. (3:50:26 AM)
    This is the delayed action for the event to turn the light off after three hours
    IF The time is at 9:26:24 PM
    I'm installing HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on a new Dell Desktop i5 running Windows 10. Thanks for your help on this.

The only thing I can think of is to double-check that the Lat/Long selected in the drop-downs matches what's in the boxes below. Then intentionally set to a different location, and back to the right one...? The Setup page should refresh with new Sunrise/Sunset times as soon as you change the drop-down.

Comment

Thanks for the hint. I was using the pull down locations and that did not solve my problem.
      But when I entered the latitude and longitude manually with a negative sign in front of the longitude - that solved my problem.
      Thanks again

Comment

Interesting I had exactly the same problem. I havnet myself changed the latitude or longitude but indled they somehow changed. Strange

Comment

Working...
        X