HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534 (Windows 10) Stops Refreshing WebPage After A While

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.534 (Windows 10) Stops Refreshing WebPage After A While

My HS3 Pro updated to .534 a few days ago. I always leave the web page open in a tab in Chrome on my MacBook Pro (10.14.5 Mojave). Since the update, I started noticing that even though I am able to control devices and events are firing, the web page will fall out of sync after some time. If I refresh the page, everything displays current information again.

When I got home tonight, I ran my "I'm Home" event which changes the statuses of many devices, and they all seemed to fire correctly. However, when I looked at the web page, it showed my presence as Away, my cameras still as armed and lights in the wrong state. Refreshing the page now displays everything as it should. I can change some states via Siri or HSTouch and they update instantly in the web page, but I know in a few hours or tomorrow morning, things will stop refreshing.

I didn't see any recent posts that touched on this issue. Is it new? Is it known? Is it just my HS3?

Current uptime: 4 Days 20 Hours 34 Minutes 40 Seconds

When you say web page, you mean the device management page?
    Jon

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
      When you say web page, you mean the device management page?
      Yes

Comment

I have the Log page continuously "open" on my HS Server computer(Win10) and it very often does NOT update and I have to do a page refresh to get the most current Log info. This has been going on for quite a while and it's annoying but not as annoying a trying to find what's wrong! I'm on HS version 3.0.0.531 but it's been happening since well before that version. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X