Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to save sets of "Filters" of devices to easily go back to them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to save sets of "Filters" of devices to easily go back to them?

Not sure if I missed this as I am fairly new to HomeSeer - but when you are looking at devices and have a series of filters in place (Floor, Room, Device). Is there any way to "Save" those filter criteria and quickly get back to them?

As an example, I can see all my "battery" devices in one view sorted by battery remaining and all my "motion" devices sorted by most recently changed another view.

It would be great to be able to "save" the filter criteria into a "View" so I could easily get back to the same view without having to click so many drop downs and check boxes etc.

Thanks
    /Marcus

I don't know a way to do this but I have wanted this feature as well.

Comment

This is a relatively popular request. I'd love to have the ability, too. But AFAIK, HST is not planning to add that capability. macromark Can you comment?
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Working...
      X