No announcement yet.

HSTouch Designer can't reach server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have an ipaddress set in the projects default screen?

💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Just had a thought - are your users set up with local access?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-07-19 09-23-09.png
Views:	171
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	1316578

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Do you have an ipaddress set in the projects default screen?
        No I left that blank. I only have one server running

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AllHailJ View Post
          Just had a thought - are your users set up with local access?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-07-19 09-23-09.png
Views:	171
Size:	4.9 KB
ID:	1316578
          Yes, the users are set up for admin+local

Comment

I noticed that you didn't have connect at startup checked on an earlier post. Try checking that or connecting through tools -> Connection Control -> connectClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2019-07-19 12-49-54.png
Views:	135
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	1316611

Comment

Do you have any antivirus software running that may prevent connections?
              Does your router have a firewall that may be blocking access.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I see in the address URL of your screen shots that your main server port is 10200. That need to be something else - 10200 is the HS touch server port and having the web server there prevents HS Touch server from working.

Comment

Originally posted by zwolfpack View Post
                  I see in the address URL of your screen shots that your main server port is 10200. That need to be something else - 10200 is the HS touch server port and having the web server there prevents HS Touch server from working.
                  I don't see that? Are you talking about post #14? That's showing his HSTouch Designer settings (which should be correct), not his HomeSeer settings.

Comment

Originally posted by joegr View Post

I don't see that? Are you talking about post #14? That's showing his HSTouch Designer settings (which should be correct), not his HomeSeer settings.
                    post #5

Comment

post #5
                      Right you are. I missed that, sorry. That certainly is likely to be his problem.

Comment

SOLVED - That was the problem, I guess I’ve been running the web server on port 10200 for a long time for some reason and didn’t realize that when I recently installed the designer that the HStouch server needed 10200 as its own dedicated port. Many thanks to all who responded and particularly to Zwolfpack! Now to get building some screens!

Comment

Good catch!
                          Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
                          HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

Working...
                          X